|Size:||0.15mm||Packing:||4 Spools In One Carton|
|Rated Temperature:||130||Rated Voltage:||1000 Vrms|
awg magnet wiresquare copper wire,
enameled round copper wire
CLASS B 130 0.15MM THREE LAYERS INSULATED WIRE FIW WIRE SOLDERABLE
The first reaction of our three insulated wire from many customers is Furukawa, not only the color is smilar, but also the
performance, in some points, ours even better. TIW, a unique product for small transformers. Three layer extruded coatings of high performance polymer resins gives excellent dielectric properties to this type of winding wires. Unlike enamelled wires, three layers of insulation are extruded over the copper conductor by an automated manufacturing process ensure perfect central position of conductor. The conventional enamelled wire winding coils requires insulation between the primary and secondary coils by means of barrier tape or interlayer tape, to isolate primary and secondary windings. Since three layers coating is having very high dielectric strength, it has very less creepage factor. This positive feature of TIW serves to downsize switching transformers, and promises high production efficiency and cost reduction. Depending on the design, the transformer size can be reduced up to 40% and weight up to 60% as compared to transformers made up of enamelled wires.Our range of triple layer insulated wire is class B 0.10-1.0mm, class F is 0.15-1.0mm
Features and Benefits:
1. Consist of three layers of insulation. Completely isolate the primary winding from the secondary winding of transformers.
2. Greatly reduce the size and weight of transformers.
3. Greatly improve the efficiency of the transformer by reducing the distance between coils.
4. Allow to wind directly on the top of enameled wires. Eliminate the interleaved insulation tapes, barriers and insulating sleeves.
5. Solderable without the need of insulation pre-stripping
Their applications cover most switching transformers, information and telecommunications equipment, game machines, consumer goods, inverters and other similar devices.
• SMPS for units of printer, facsimile, memory, computer, monitor, inverter, game machine.
• Battery Charger for assemblies of digital camera, portable telephone, 8 mm VCR, AC adapter, personal computer, DVD.
• Operating Frequencies: Typically 85 kHz to 200 kHz but level with a maximum of 500 kHz
|Characteristics||Technical requests||Test Results||Conclusion|
|Sample 1||Sample 2|
|Bare Wire Diameter||0.15±||0.008||0.149||0.15||OK|
|Conductor Resistance||≤ 1008.70Ω/km||991.3||985.2||OK|
|Elongation||≥ 15 %||17%||18.50%||OK|
|Test Items||Technical Requests||Results||Conclusion:|
|Adhesive||Coating layer is good||OK||Approved|
|Heat Shock||225 ℃ 30min no crack||OK||Audit by||Tested by|
|Solder Ability||430± 5℃ 3-4 Secs||OK||Shanying Li|
|Breakdown Voltage||AC6KV/60s, no degumming, no crack||OK|